• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cops shoving guns in people's faces...

Is that the "I'm from the internet" guy in the background?

Yeah that's him alright.

Attachments

• dont-worry-sir-im-from-the-internet[1].jpg
    dont-worry-sir-im-from-the-internet[1].jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 158
didnt read all the posts so it probably has been said...

this looks like a photo of opportunity. Camera guy took a lot of pictures, went home to review them, says "holy ****... the angles in this picture make it look like he is pointing the gun at the other guy!"

I will use this one!

Viola! Intant article title

Man in car: "Hey officer, nice AR, what kind of optic is that?" (officer lifts weapon to side slightly to expose optic), LEO: "That's a EOtech 550" (photo snapped) Man in car: "cool man good luck with your manhunt" (drives off)....

ETA: Obese LEO: "Sir do you mind if I have some of those donuts?" Man in Car: "Hell no tubby"

Last edited:
didnt read all the posts so it probably has been said...

this looks like a photo of opportunity. Camera guy took a lot of pictures, went home to review them, says "holy ****... the angles in this picture make it look like he is pointing the gun at the other guy!"

I will use this one!

Viola! Intant article title

Even if it were a sweep, I've seen a lot of threads on here with people complaining about being swept.

You shove a loaded gun in my face, ONE of us is going to an unhappy place that night. i'm gonna tell you to "get that fkn rifle out of my face you irresponsible pole smoker".
This isn't Fallujah, I'm not a taliban. I don't give a crap if some crazy killed 200 cops, you don't stick a weapon in my face and ask to see my papers, the 3rd Reich is dead FFS. it's outrageous that these sorts of tactics are used... frog ona hotplate, mark my word.
It really is like a german checkpoint lol. Armed with obamas ss. He just calls them "local"

Man in car: "Hey officer, nice AR, what kind of optic is that?" (officer lifts weapon to side slightly to expose optic), LEO: "That's a EOtech 550" (photo snapped) Man in car: "cool man good luck with your manhunt" (drives off)....

ETA: Obese LEO: Sir do you mind if I have some of those donuts? Man in Car: Hell no tubby

Nice!

If that happened anywhere else in the country, that would be a believable scenario but this is CA.

If it were an ODTer, "Hey officer, what is that a DPMS? Loser."

Back
Top Bottom