• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not good, these strokes just keep coming and they can't seem to get a fix on what's causing them. My wife is a fighter but the damage keeps piling up. She's just a shadow of herself now and the dr's think it's time to discontinue her cancer treatments.
Honestly I'm just a wreck at this point.
Now on top of all that we have to worry about exposure to this damned virus that should never have been allowed to be exported from china.

Continuing prayers for you and your wife

ezgif-5-72f839c6fba8.gif

What is the actual number that justifies this whole mess. 50,000 dead. 100,00 dead. 200,000 dead. Obviously government has to be in a position to react to threats, but it seems like it was so slow and cumbersome to do so. So if this turns into a wash, say less than 65,000 dead, their hands are tied by the processes they've initiated, and they'll stay that course regardless.Thats what worries me.
For instance, say if it would be the best move for most of the population to resume life in two weeks. I'm not diminishing anyones loss, I have elderly family I'm very worried for. But as our understanding of this grows and real numbers come out, not just deaths to tested numbers, but a wider range, maybe we can move forward with conditions. People over 70, smokers over 60 and people with underlying medical conditions still quarantining for instance, and everyone else get on with it. I don't think they'll look at that. Now that they have decided on a course, they will continue that until it's end.
Government mandated months of weirdness are coming.

Back
Top Bottom