• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Costco membership

I have Sams only because my work offers it for $9.99/yr. That’s a deal. We go once a month or so. Also take advantage of gas if my Kroger points are low.

that explains why there was this guy, at the self checkout asking for your card....I thought it was dumb, as "how did get in here without a card"...I now see, said the blind man...

My wife and I like shopping at Costco. We got a $2200 rebate/cash back check a few months ago.

She says where to go on household stuff. I am only in charge of guns and fast cars.

My wife and I like shopping at Costco. We got a $2200 rebate/cash back check a few months ago.

She says where to go on household stuff. I am only in charge of guns and fast cars.
wonder just how much money one would need to spend to get $2,200 back....I don't think that I could spend that much...BUT, I'm single....children gone

Screw self checkout.... I don't work all day so I can go do someone else's job for them. There is absolutely NO benefit to self check out (or the stupid ordering kiosks at fastfood). They get you to help them with their labor costs without passing on any of that savings.....
just me but I have a sams membership and the app on my phone lets me scan and pay as I walk through the store. I can literally walk in with a group and Ill be back in my truck leaving and theyre still waiting to check out. Not sure if costco does that but I would think so since most stores are now.

In my old age Ive grown very fond of limited interaction with other humans. 🤣

just me but I have a sams membership and the app on my phone lets me scan and pay as I walk through the store. I can literally walk in with a group and Ill be back in my truck leaving and theyre still waiting to check out. Not sure if costco does that but I would think so since most stores are now.

In my old age Ive grown very fond of limited interaction with other humans. 🤣
That wouldn't be so bad. You're doing that for convenience, and I might do the same. I just hate when you get to the register and they make you do self checkout or you try to order food at a fastfood restaurant and they say you have to use the kiosk thingy and there's no benefit to you.

Back
Top Bottom