• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Counting Bullets

Just got my order from Precision Reloading . . I weight out 100 fmj 223 in 2 lots and they were the same . Came up 27 short out of 1000'. Came up 19 short on the soft points from 600 .....good business should tell them they need to make sure they are over and never under. These were Hornadys
How much of your time did you put into counting to find out you were 36 short out of 1600?

(Recent reply by United Nations Ammo Company to my request for an acknowledgment that they shorted me!)

I am sorry I didn't acknowledge you. It's frustrating for us too. Lake City is actually out biggest offender of short counting. This is generally done by weight and when in bulk unfortunately that happens sometimes and out of our control. When it does we will eat it and make it right for our customers. I unfortunately don't have 5 projos to send you without shorting someone else but if you want we have no problem crediting your credit card .75 cents for the 5 missing projos? These projos came to us from Brazil and there is no one we can call and complain too.

Howie Glaser
UNAC llc
Owner

Back
Top Bottom