• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Couples and Families to Plan and Prep together

O.K...so, you're going to have Zillow at your hands just before you "bug out"...

I like to keep track of certain places that I like for said situation that I can go to without an electronic device. The market sucks now and there are plenty of overpriced places just sitting empty.

This idea is for Extreme Situations only, may never happen, but I like to have a redundancy plan.

While "bug out" is not a great thing to plan for, at least not for me, I have given thought as to where I might TRY to get too....typically, it's an old hunting place, some place I'm familiar with, and there are some resources in place, most of my time is spent mapping out routes in my head....how to get to Washington GA on only back roads....provided I have a car/truck that works....

While "bug out" is not a great thing to plan for, at least not for me, I have given thought as to where I might TRY to get too....typically, it's an old hunting place, some place I'm familiar with, and there are some resources in place, most of my time is spent mapping out routes in my head....how to get to Washington GA on only back roads....provided I have a car/truck that works....

Just get there in the early stages of anything that may or possibly could happen. I know all the talking heads say you need to be where you are planning on being within 24 hours. That makes sense, if not sooner, the way people act during natural calamities.

Where all these people are bugging out to? You and the million others will be killing each other for the same squirrel in a matter of months after all the big game has been wiped out and you're all trying to "bug out" deeper and deeper into the woods until you reach the ones coming from the other side

Where all these people are bugging out to? You and the million others will be killing each other for the same squirrel in a matter of months after all the big game has been wiped out and you're all trying to "bug out" deeper and deeper into the woods until you reach the ones coming from the other side
just doing the best that is/may be possible....

I for one won’t be bugging out. There isn’t anywhere in GA that you won’t cross a road if you walked a straight line for a couple of miles or so.

I do carry a bag a some odds and ends to get me home from work, which fortunately for me is 9 miles if I walked the same path I drive, but isn’t but a few miles straight line distance.

Bugging out for most people would hopefully consist of getting out of their apartments in an urban environment and getting to a family member or friends place out in the suburbs.

Come back to ODT after a small hiatus (a yearish or so)
Find this thread still going.
This is amazing.

Does Group 4 include ZYN? Cause if so I am still G44L

Back
Top Bottom