• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trades/sales

bryan97.

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
9   2
Reaction score
Man I never thought I’d actually ask everyone this. But what is up with 85% of firearms on this site being sold at new msrp price. I get it if it comes with a full build and extra stuff. But a LNIB gen 5 Glock 19 with a academy holster and one extra mag that wasn’t in box when bought from the store should be past store retail price. It’s even worse if a light is added would be like 750-800 for a second hand it’s insanity. ( I get if it’s a actual full build after market slide,barrel,optics,sights,etc. ) those I understand.

I agree. Probably going to hear a lot about what days of the week are for this and that and I imagine this will end up on the back 40 with my cows in the …
53ef253d41cccc681981278b1cd4d82e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gougers are remnants of our roaring 20’s (COVID/nothing in stock). Sailors of the high $ seas. Betting on the fact their audience doesn’t actually use the internet and don’t know about sites like gundeals.com.

Yep, being ‘aimed’ at folks that can’t buy retail in a store maybe ?
Possibly because they can’t pass a background check ??
Whenever I get a PM or post from someone I suspect like that I look at what very recent posts they've made for other guns. There have been some who bid on or "is this available?" a lot with an ATL-based location..

Back
Top Bottom