• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trades/sales

Man I never thought I’d actually ask everyone this. But what is up with 85% of firearms on this site being sold at new msrp price. I get it if it comes with a full build and extra stuff. But a LNIB gen 5 Glock 19 with a academy holster and one extra mag that wasn’t in box when bought from the store should be past store retail price. It’s even worse if a light is added would be like 750-800 for a second hand it’s insanity. ( I get if it’s a actual full build after market slide,barrel,optics,sights,etc. ) those I understand.
You have options:
Pay the asking price.
Make an offer and pay a lower price if your offer is accepted.
Move on to the next listing.

I get a kick out of seeing the same items relisted over and over again. At some point, you figure a bait change would be in order. But I guess every item has a fish if you're willing to wait long enough.

I get a kick out of seeing the same items relisted over and over again. At some point, you figure a bait change would be in order. But I guess every item has a fish if you're willing to wait long enough.
man I’ve seen a item on here that has been on over a year still at same price

man I’ve seen a item on here that has been on over a year still at same price
If I see something relisted for months I usually won't bother because I know the lister has no real desire to move it.
I think a lot of folks are here just for the interaction. Fun to look, occasionally trade for something and maybe an item will sell at some point but no big deal either way.

Man I never thought I’d actually ask everyone this. But what is up with 85% of firearms on this site being sold at new msrp price. I get it if it comes with a full build and extra stuff. But a LNIB gen 5 Glock 19 with a academy holster and one extra mag that wasn’t in box when bought from the store should be past store retail price. It’s even worse if a light is added would be like 750-800 for a second hand it’s insanity. ( I get if it’s a actual full build after market slide,barrel,optics,sights,etc. ) those I understand.
Extra mag? EXTRA mag?
It's hard enough to find a gun with all the original mags!

Back
Top Bottom