• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Crappy Tulammo 9mm

If you still don't mind "steel" academy has monarch ammo for $10...if you can find it... For me, it's Ga Arms all da way! They should start paying me lol!

^^This x10! I love this stuff and it's worth the trip to Villa Rica every once in a while to stock up. I hope they drop the 500rnd min/caliber sometime soon.

I shoot it my Glcok pretty regular and have never had an issue. The only time I've ever had an issue was with Independence Ammo, but I had also just changed the guide rod to a steel one, so that may have had something to do with it. Livefire Range in Rome gets ammo on Wednesdays and its pre panic prices, no limit, and a discount if you buy range time. First come first serve and when its gone its gone.

Yeah, I just ran through a box in my Glock last week and they did fine for me. But addressing the policing steel cases with a magnet thing. It never even occured to me to even attempt to reload the Tulammo cases. Now, I might shoot Tulammo and then police someone elses 45 ACP brass shells like they just came out of my gun, but never pick up the Tulammo cases. (wink, wink) I know its wrong...... and im goin to hell for it. But it feels so right. Bet I'm not the only one.

Runs through my Glocks with no isssues.
Had a Kimber - it shot it fine.
Just real dirty - clean up well after & no reloading were my only issues.
And - I will pick up your brass too - LOL

Back
Top Bottom