• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crazy Florida Deputy

The Cop wants to go home safe and works in a crazy world. Its our job to defuse the situation by showing our CCW permit and giving the Officer the good guy vibe/info that he is desperatly trying to descern in less than a minute. If you choose to exit the vehicle you have totally changed the officers mind set, his reaction time and protection (your vehicle). If you choose to not show your permit and exit your vehicle before being asked then its gonna be your lucky day and you get the vet cop or its kadeebarr the door as shown above. I choose to stay in my vehicle and control my side of the traffic stop.

The Cop wants to go home safe and works in a crazy world. Its our job to defuse the situation by showing our CCW permit and giving the Officer the good guy vibe/info that he is desperatly trying to descern in less than a minute.

The above is a cop out ( no pun intended). If you cant handle the job or you are that high strung then you should not be in the job. You think it acceptable for an officer to tell some one I WILL SHOOT YOU IN THE ****ING BACK? Florida has no duty to inform law and the officer COMPLETELY over reacted?

If you cant handle the job or you are that high strung then you should not be in the job.

So if you know you could face such a officer why not be prepared for it? If you choose to carry you should always be aware of it. Poor choices of words hurt me far less than bullets my friend.

i had a situation similar to that in Houston County. Ordered me out and searched me. Tried to charge me with impersonation of a LE officer because "only cops carry guns and everyone else is just trying to be a cop". cops like that give all the good cops a bad name.

Don't get me wrong I'm not defending the Officer. I just don't see the logic in getting out of your vehicle to square off with him for no reason. This may not have happened otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom