• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Credit card bills are coming quick .

jdh4376

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
95   0
Reaction score
You will see some deals soon I bet .The credit card bills are fixing to be rolling in ,and the wives are gonna be raising hell .I am glad I have not gotten in all this mess.

I think you guys are putting to much credit in to the thought that everyone has been buying on credit. Sure I am sure some of it has been bought on credit cards, but many people out there have the financial ability to drop 3k on a rifle and not even blink. These are not just mechanics, iron workers, and truck drivers buying these guns. There are also many doctors, lawyers, business owners, etc. I know of a pathologist who has probably dropped 10k this month on a couple of ARs and ammo. That doesn't even come close to denting his budget and he will probably continue to buy in these volumes for the forceable future. I guarantee you his wife not only doesn't see the purchases, she doesn't care about them either.

I imagine we have at minimum 9 month to a year before prices start coming back down if at all. I doubt you will be able to easily find ammo in walmarts etc for the next 2 to 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom