• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Credit card bills are coming quick .

Every time i see prices now I think back to all the deals PSA had over black friday and how you could find 1000 rounds of 223 for 350 anywhere. Then again during that time I was thinking about 1000 rounds of 223 for 260 a year before that. I miss old prices but I don't think we will be seeing them for a long time if ever.

I think you guys are putting to much credit in to the thought that everyone has been buying on credit. Sure I am sure some of it has been bought on credit cards, but many people out there have the financial ability to drop 3k on a rifle and not even blink. These are not just mechanics, iron workers, and truck drivers buying these guns. There are also many doctors, lawyers, business owners, etc. I know of a pathologist who has probably dropped 10k this month on a couple of ARs and ammo. That doesn't even come close to denting his budget and he will probably continue to buy in these volumes for the forceable future. I guarantee you his wife not only doesn't see the purchases, she doesn't care about them either.

I imagine we have at minimum 9 month to a year before prices start coming back down if at all. I doubt you will be able to easily find ammo in walmarts etc for the next 2 to 3 years.

Your right about the wally world .I am glad I can still get ammo when I need it .:thumb:

do have any CCard bills either and proud of it. I didn't buy into all the madness. waiting for the smoke to clear and see what happens to sales. I remember that things first run at office all the shelves were wiped clean. just like the weather man saying SNOW no bread, milk or eggs at the grocery store. can you imagine if a real tragedy happened and some could not get food or water.
I hope I am correct it's going to get better/ level off.

It's going to be armageddon for the American consumer this year. Debt levels are at or near highs.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/01/08/consumer-debt-hits-record-high/1818829/

Obamacare, shrinking paychecks, inflation - these are all headwinds families will face.

"What goes up, must come down." Housing prices are still in the doldrums. The market was even down at one point this morning because of a "suprise drop in the number of housing sales".

There still has not been an assualt weapons ban. Politicians got the message that pushing gun control is political suicide. The president will continue to lead the charge. Remember, he is the guy who drafted a budget that no one voted on. Remember that?

Guns will follow supply and demand models. How long ago did this madness really start? This has been going on since the first week in November. We're into this a whopping 2 and a half months. Its only been about a month that the demand really spiked and the manufacturers were caught off guard. Now, they are running multiple shifts. They want to make money to.

Prices may go up somewhat from pre hysteria prices, but they will largely return to normal. Just give it some time.

Back
Top Bottom