• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Credit card bills are coming quick .

I agree 100%. It's not about credit vs cash, it's about budgets. Married or not, at some point people will have blown their budgets on these things. Not only that, but the non-gun enthusiasts out there who went out and bought anything that looked like Rambo's guns are done. Most those types are going to stop buying cause they'll be satisfied that they have a future pre-ban item.

Now what's funny is, all these gun shops that are artificially raising prices and selling $80 mags and $20 boxes of 5.56 aren't going to easily be able to repair their reputations.

Cheaper than dirt has been ripping off customers for over 20 years and each year they become more and more profitable. People have very short memories, and not only that but every day a whole new "fresh" group of customers enters the market for the first time. Don't think for a minute that any of these businesses who have raised their prices to match the market will be hurt in any way by these actions.

Cheaper than dirt has been ripping off customers for over 20 years and each year they become more and more profitable. People have very short memories, and not only that but every day a whole new "fresh" group of customers enters the market for the first time. Don't think for a minute that any of these businesses who have raised their prices to match the market will be hurt in any way by these actions.

It only took one time to dissuade me from using CTD. There prices were "okay" at best but when I seen the crazy shipping scheme they have going on, I swore to myself I'd never buy anything from them.

Code:
What is the shipping scheme? Hi shipping cost?

They have many warehouses and you could order 4 items heck some of them could even be the same item and if ya wasnt careful to choose which warehouse ya wanted it from they would come from diff ones and each would be charged a diff shipping charge

Back
Top Bottom