• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Credit card bills are coming quick .

I think there will be some freakouts when the bills come in. I don't think there will be enough to really change the market though. The demand is too great for a little increased supply to do much good. Congress is basically punting the gun control issue so the uncertainty will keep the fear level up.

I'm saving my cash for December 2013. There will be a Christmas sell off like there was last year, even though it won't be as good as 2012. December 2014 could be scary depending on the mid-term results.

I like my credit cards. Pay in full every month, don't need to carry around cash, and get money back on my purchases. Every once in a while, I get 500-1000 just for signing up.

I have credit card debt I'm working on paying off, it has nothing to do with guns or not being smart. Getting married and buying a house a month apart ran up my cards more than I like but that just because of last minute things we had to have we didn't plan for. But my cards are still WAY below the national average.

I do all my business on my credit cards and then pay them off at the end of each month. Only way to go really. Everything I bought in the last few months was paid for with credit and then paid with cash at the end of the month.

BTW, the main lesson I am taking out of this whole thing is to be better prepared with food/water basic needs of life in case something were to happen to that supply. Luckily lack of new ammo or guns won't cause starvation but just imagine no food/water.

- - - Updated - - -

I've had several banks cancel my cards for paying them off monthly.

I've never had this happen. Granted I've only had credit around 10-12 years but still

I like my credit cards. Pay in full every month, don't need to carry around cash, and get money back on my purchases. Every once in a while, I get 500-1000 just for signing up.

This. I pay mine off every month and make them pay me to use their card!! Last time I cashed in points it was an extra $100 in my pocket.

Back
Top Bottom