• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Credit card bills are coming quick .

I have tried real hard to live without CC and it has been a struggle a time or two, but I am proud to say I have never had a CC in my life.

By summer I expect to see a lot of people trying to sell off their Dec panic purchases. I also expect to see them want way more than what an item is worth as they try to get some of their money back out on their panic buying. I think the real blood letting is going to come around late Fall though. While not everyone burned up credit cards in this massive panic frenzy, a whole lot of people did. They are going to feel those interest rates soon. Combine that with people already taking a hit in their pay and it will be ugly for some. Christmas for others.

Panic selling? Wishful thinking! They will continue to rise as supply doesn't meet demand. Check ammo prices lately?

I never said anything about panic selling. You can't use current prices as a scale to gauge how long this bubble is going to last. I recall back in 08 manufactures saying things like they had six year long back longs on orders. LMT, RRA, Spikes and others were supposed to be running over a year behind on orders. Everything was sold out mags were gone everyone was screaming "get them while you can", then boom. Over night it was over. A few companies went out of business because they over extended themselves and bought a bunch of equipment to meet the "demand" That didn't really exist. By the summer 2009 the market was saturated and by the Fall things were back to normal. This situation is playing out very much like 2008, the numbers are slightly bigger but the market has also grown bigger since 2008. Once the panic dies off people will sell.

Back
Top Bottom