• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cry me a river you snowflake...Athens WM

LOL, ran into one of them at a party in Greenville, SC about 25 years ago. She had frizzy dreads and when we were all sitting around a bonfire later in the evening I looked down and saw that she had more hair on her legs than me! LOL!

so.....was she a good kisser?

in my experience it's the hippy type of leftists. I had a guy one time resisted after a short vehicle pursuit because "American laws don't apply to him and other free inhabitants" I'll never forget that guy, car covered in the typical leftist bumper stickers, found a bag of weed in the car too. His girlfriend was with him, she stunk so bad and had hairy legs like a man.

Are you a LEO??

We stopped at the Basket Walmart on 341 on the way back down here a while back. On the way out of the parking lot I saw this 300lb black chick with a bad blonde dye job. She was loading her stuff into a worn out Accord with a Hillary sticker one one corner and a Stop Trump sticker on the other. I told my wife to stop and I got out of the passenger side. While standing there in with the door open I yelled out " Hey! "And big girl looked my way. Then I yelled " Trump won! **** you!" Then I got back in the car and my wife was already rolling and saying " I really wish you'd tell me before you do some crazy ****."

What's your wife's name?

in my experience it's the hippy type of leftists. I had a guy one time resisted after a short vehicle pursuit because "American laws don't apply to him and other free inhabitants" I'll never forget that guy, car covered in the typical leftist bumper stickers, found a bag of weed in the car too. His girlfriend was with him, she stunk so bad and had hairy legs like a man.
:pound::pound:

Back
Top Bottom