• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Curious.

It's telling how pissant some folks are that they "assume" someone selling ammo has been freezing in line at Academy just to prevent them buying a few measly boolits. I haven't bought any ammunition in years. Anything I'm selling on Gunbroker (this site is a broke joke) was purchased up until 2018, while prices were lower than they've ever been in my adult lifetime (about 37 years) in cost adjusted dollars. If you can't buy ammo and think you need it now, you should re-examine your choices in expenditures over the past 5 years. During that time, you valued something more than ammo.

Yep.. exactly.

It's telling how pissant some folks are that they "assume" someone selling ammo has been freezing in line at Academy just to prevent them buying a few measly boolits. I haven't bought any ammunition in years. Anything I'm selling on Gunbroker (this site is a broke joke) was purchased up until 2018, while prices were lower than they've ever been in my adult lifetime (about 37 years) in cost adjusted dollars. If you can't buy ammo and think you need it now, you should re-examine your choices in expenditures over the past 5 years. During that time, you valued something more than ammo.

I've always been told it's their time they value....Like "why do you reload?" That's stupid, or for cheap/poor people. I can just go to WM and get Blazer or WWB for $7.99 a box is what folks have always told me. my my my

Back
Top Bottom