"Customized" AR-15

Over customized, I think not.. And this weapon is worth at least $6527 US.

overkill.jpg

Where'd you come up with those digits, Lax?

experience trying to sell guns.

No one wants to calculate the cost of the rail, the foregriip, the muzzlebrake.

When selling uppers I get this:
They generally take the cost of the stock item at the cheapest they can find online not including shipping+ your optic at a discount+ an even larger discount on triggers or stocks+ and you'd be lucky if any of the other parts even come into mind.

Experience has taught me to remove all upgrades I've made to a gun when possible and return it as close to stock as possible. Same thing with motorcycles I've tried to sell.

People just look at the basic gun or bike. They don't want to pay for the upgrades. Sell the gun or bike, then sell the add-on's separately.

Experience has taught me to remove all upgrades I've made to a gun when possible and return it as close to stock as possible. Same thing with motorcycles I've tried to sell.

People just look at the basic gun or bike. They don't want to pay for the upgrades. Sell the gun or bike, then sell the add-on's separately.

That and its great to have a bucket of parts to add and remove as needed.

Probably the closest analogy between firearms and bikes.

:thumb:

You can get your money back on a gun, you can get about 80% back on a scope, 70% or less on other high end upgrades like triggers or high end stocks, you get 1% back on anything else.

Like puttin chrome on a harley.. the bike keeps it's value, the add-ons make no difference, unles is part of the power plant or fuel delivery.

The one thing that surprises me is that no one wants to pay for extra mags, I love having like 10 mags per gun, but if you try and sell 10 mags that cost $25 each new for $200 with the gun then youre in for disappointment. Just sell em separate.

The one thing that surprises me is that no one wants to pay for extra mags, I love having like 10 mags per gun, but if you try and sell 10 mags that cost $25 each new for $200 with the gun then youre in for disappointment. Just sell em separate.

This^

and the "Custom leather IWB holster"

I don't want your ass-sweat soaked holster... thanks.

Back
Top Bottom