• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cycling

I will hit 60 in June. Just did 70 miles today with my brother a few others and 5 of the Rome race team. This was my first ride back with the group after a foot injury so we only had a 20.3 mph average for that 70 miles, lol. Man the damn wind was a pain today to.

Awesome man, nice job.

Hey hit me up! I just traded my KaiTai for a Specialized Sequoia. Had it checked out at Buckhead Bikes and I have been riding it to and from the gym to get used to the new platform. I plan on hitting the Comet this Sunday. I should be good for a 50 to 60 mile run maybe more since she is a bit lighter them the GF. Text me if you want to go 678-358-9472

There is a GREAT Metric up near Dalton this Saturday called the Cohutta Firehouse Ride. It is a grassroots ride to benefit the Cohutta fire department is an outstanding route.

if you need info you can PM me here or go to the website: www.firehouseride.org..

Great ride!

Hey hit me up! I just traded my KaiTai for a Specialized Sequoia. Had it checked out at Buckhead Bikes and I have been riding it to and from the gym to get used to the new platform. I plan on hitting the Comet this Sunday. I should be good for a 50 to 60 mile run maybe more since she is a bit lighter them the GF. Text me if you want to go 678-358-9472
Sounds great man thanks. I'm not sure what weekend we are planning to go. I've heard the comet is awesome.

Last edited:
My brother said you guys rode together for most of it if im not mistaken, he also said it was a good ride. We hated to miss it today but she wasnwanting to do the warrior dash..we spent most of the day in douglasville.

WE did...Lamar is riding strong this year...I am trying to find my way back on the bike with a little more frequency. Hope you guys had a good time at the Dash!

Got my bike back Monday. Did 3.5 miles Monday and then again yesterday. Did 5 miles today. Having to work myself back into cycling shape.

baby steps man, baby steps.....keep up the good work.....One thing I like to tell my customers just starting or starting back is to NOT measure miles.....measure minutes in the saddle and FREQUENCY.....take shorter rides more often....your body will thank you for it....and so will your mind!

Back
Top Bottom