• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cyclist Robbed at Gunpoint in Decatur

mountainpass

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
15   0
Reaction score
http://www.decaturish.com/2014/03/decatur-police-cyclist-robbed-at-gunpoint/

Decatur Police report that at 8 pm on Friday, March 28, police responded to a report of an armed robbery of a cyclist near the intersection of East Lake Drive and Oak View Road.

As the victim fled the scene crime on her bicycle, she struck a car, Ross said. The injuries were not life threatening, Decatur Police Sgt. Jennifer Ross said.

The first suspect is described as a black male, in his 20&#8242;s to early 30&#8242;s, approximately 6 feet tall with slim build, low haircut, a light brown complexion, with a round dark beauty mark on his right cheek and raspy voice, wearing a white t-shirt and dark jeans and armed with a large black semi-automatic handgun. The second suspect is described as a black male, wearing a dark t-shirt and dark jeans.

This is why I carry a 357 in one my jersey pockets when out riding alone. I've had Coke bottles thrown at me and people try to run me off the road. I guess I shouldn't be out trying to stay in shape and clogging up these empty back roads around here.

Back
Top Bottom