• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ 75 FTE/F issues?

You put night sights on a PCR? I was wondering how that would look. Definitely like to see them.
NO! I do NOT want to test shoot any upgrades! :nono: ;)

I put night Sights on my P-01 pretty quickly, already had planned on this as it was going to be my carry weapon, to me the only thing that's disappointing on the CZ are the phosphorescent sights that are yellowish, small and hard to find .
I understand that this sight was a request /Mandate from the military/police for CZ.
The one downside of the PCR VS the P-01 is that the dove tail cut is different so not nearly as many choices on different types of sights for them.
CZ -Custom has recently came out with Night Sights specifically to fit the PCR.
hope this helps.

Well he got the spring in and installed. Ran 34 reloads through it issue free. :afro: Thanks!
He called CZ to let them know of this apparently common issue. It was "news to them" and they swore they've gotten no complaints about it. :rolleyes: He said the guy at CZ even got 'snippy' when he told him multiple places on the web addressed the issue. My brother is one to return attitude in kind, and did.
Makes no sense to me why they don't fix this at the factory. :noidea:

Anyone have one? I have a PCR on order as a completion of a trade but my brother got a 75 in .40 and is having consistent FTE/F problems in both factory and after market mags with both reloads and factory ammo.

I've never read of any problems but perhaps I didn't do my homework. It's giving my pause about my (perpetually on backorder PCR).

I have a 85b and have never had problems shooting every conceivable 9mm Ammo out there. The thing is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom