• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ 75 FTE/F issues?

I carry in a stealth gear IWB. All day every day, working, hiking, 40+ mile bicycle rides....I love it.
IMG_4621.PNG

It's expensive but I love it. The larger footprint spreads out the extra weight of a steel gun and helps me with my noassatall problem. They make one with the traditional size backing though
IMG_4622.PNG

I carry in a stealth gear IWB. All day every day, working, hiking, 40+ mile bicycle rides....I love it.
View attachment 961307
It's expensive but I love it. The larger footprint spreads out the extra weight of a steel gun and helps me with my noassatall problem. They make one with the traditional size backing though
View attachment 961316
If mine ever gets off backorder and comes in, I may try and bother you for a test fit?

If mine ever gets off backorder and comes in, I may try and bother you for a test fit?

You will need a test shoot as well, in order to evaluate rather or not the CJW parts are worth the money.

Only thing I don't like on mine are the night siights. I will change them when I decide to drop the cash on the truglo TFXs

You will need a test shoot as well, in order to evaluate rather or not the CJW parts are worth the money.

Only thing I don't like on mine are the night siights. I will change them when I decide to drop the cash on the truglo TFXs
You put night sights on a PCR? I was wondering how that would look. Definitely like to see them.
NO! I do NOT want to test shoot any upgrades! :nono: ;)

Mmm night sites...I'd say runto about 700 rounds through and see if ya even need trigger work. there's good info on doing a little trigger polish your self if ya like. As long as the weapon functions with that type of thing CZ won't void the warranty. That's strait from CZ. I chat with them from time to time..great folks even for just ideas and suggestions.

I love the MTAC Minotaur holsters..takes a few weeks and the leather backing conforms to your back and it hides and rides nicely.

That stealth holster with the extra backing looks sweet. Crippen, What don't you like about the night sites? The stock plain old sites on the p01 are meh, but seem to be low profile. Id like to put night sights on her though.

Here is the Minotaur and the 16round mag with sp01 baseplate for flush fit. I'm guessing the Stealth has interchangeable kydex and it's only about 15 bucks more. (MTAC kydex are interchangeable too for about 30 bucks if I recall correct)

20161113_014531.jpg

That stealth holster with the extra backing looks sweet. Crippen, What don't you like about the night sites? The stock plain old sites on the p01 are meh, but seem to be low profile. Id like to put night sights on her though.

They are fine at night. I don't like them during the day. They are harder to see quickly than other brands I have had.

Back
Top Bottom