• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ 75 FTE/F issues?

MY fault I will type slower for you!!---Griiin.
my P-01 ad Sp-01 are both 9 MM, nothing against the 40 but I don't own a 40 cal in anything so have no need for another new caliber.
I passed on the .40 for capacity even though I sort of like the round.
The PCR will be about "field of fire". :becky:

Any of you guys know exactly what all modifications this includes? https://cajungunworks.com/product/91194-pcr-9mm/

go to the web site and I believe if you click on the package it tells the exact upgrades, or just call David and ask.
they stay super busy but I have never had him not return a e/mail.
I would humbly suggest that you shoot a few hundred rounds through the new gun first , then decide what if any changes that you want to make.
myself I changed to tritium sights and changed out to a lighter mainspring (trigger spring) and reduced power firing pin spring/ longer firing pin and was extremely happy with mine.

go to the web site and I believe if you click on the package it tells the exact upgrades, or just call David and ask.
they stay super busy but I have never had him not return a e/mail.
I would humbly suggest that you shoot a few hundred rounds through the new gun first , then decide what if any changes that you want to make.
myself I changed to tritium sights and changed out to a lighter mainspring (trigger spring) and reduced power firing pin spring/ longer firing pin and was extremely happy with mine.
Yeah I tried but it didn't (expand or give a list). I won't bother him, I was just curious. I absolutely intend to shoot it a good bit first and hope for literally zero mods.

I have a SRS kit with multiple hammer springs that's a definite improvement. I'm probably upgrading to the race hammer and the 85 trigger sometime soon. They can be a bear to work on though.

lots and lots of changes are available for the CZ through both Cajun and CZ-Custom.
it really boils down to recognizing the difference in a carry weapon and a range weapon to a person.
so it really depends on how many changes and how much cash one wants to use.
for me the #1 thought/requirement of a carry weapon is 120% reliability and that's what I strive for in any carry weapon that I use.
the stock CZ has a very good reputation for reliability and accuracy right from the factory, they are normally heavily sprung in standard weapons as they are a military/police duty designed weapon.

I have a PCR with that Cajun kit in it. 2000+ rounds at least without a hiccup to date

I'm not as knowledgeable about the details as others on here. I just know I love it and it goes bang every time I pull the silky smooth trigger.

Only had one issue with a CZ...and it was a few years back.

I had a P01 that was a 2005 model. Had a LOT of rounds through it. It had feeding hiccups every now and again. That's the only issue I've ever had out of any of my CZ's...and trust me, I've owned a few.

I love my PCR, and my 75D compact. One or the other will stay on my hip forever.

Back
Top Bottom