• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical

CZ's are superd gun's!! I have and had several but now thinking about a P-07 duty 9mm never had any ploymer CZ's yet! That tacitical is a tack driver great review and thank's for sharing!!

That's great! What is that on the front of your pistol that's folding up in front of the barrel?

I just got a CZ 75 P-01, but I haven't taken it to the range yet. It's my first firearm, so I'm getting the things I need for it. I just ordered a range bag and boresnake from MidwayUSA, and I also have to take a beginner's class.

You bought one of the finest gun's made. The P-01 was NAto approved awhile back but the Czech Police did a test far more harsh than the Nato testing...Congtat's!! The CZ75 is likely the most copied gun ever made maybe only followed by the 1911. Col. Jeff Cooper choes it over the BHP and that say's alot since he was more of a .45 guy!!

http://www.cz-usa.com/press-releases/102/

Last edited:
I have one and use it as an IDPA gun. It's by far the best 9mm I've ever had. The low bore axis and weight combined all but nullify recoil. Follow up shots are butter. Grip width and angle are very close to the 1911 to me. Accuracy is unmatched! ..and I put 1200+ rds through mine in the first month I owned it with 0 malfunctions. LOVE IT !

Back
Top Bottom