• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ 75b WOW!!

About a year ago when I ask the old timer at the gun shop what he thought of the XDm he said "well if your gonna buy some plastic piece of crap I guess it's about as good as any of em". That wasn't you was it chucklenut?

Last edited:
Shot over to the range during lunch and put 100 rounds through it. I have officially drank the cz Kool-Aid. What a great gun!!!

I wanted to be like Crippen, got me a CZ 75B Today (cause he wouldn't sell me his or trade my Raptor for it... lol)
CZ 75B Stainless.jpg

That's one fine looking weapon you got there MR. Payneed!!!! I'll trade ya my Para Black Ops for that Raptor:) but nobody's gettin' my CZ

I respect the CZ, think they are a great pistol. However, I know for a fact that I put over 2500 rounds through my Glock 21 during my time at Cobb S.O. with training and personal shooting and never had any issue at all with it. I shot several 100 scores with it also. So if that is a ***** gun, then okay, I like *****... that being said, I wonder how those damn CZ's are so accurate? Is it the slide inside the frame fit?? I am not sure, but know those CZ's are a great pistol. Enjoy yours brother. I hope to add one to my collection soon.

I respect the CZ, think they are a great pistol. However, I know for a fact that I put over 2500 rounds through my Glock 21 during my time at Cobb S.O. with training and personal shooting and never had any issue at all with it. I shot several 100 scores with it also. So if that is a ***** gun, then okay, I like *****... that being said, I wonder how those damn CZ's are so accurate? Is it the slide inside the frame fit?? I am not sure, but know those CZ's are a great pistol. Enjoy yours brother. I hope to add one to my collection soon.

I love my glocks..perfection may be a stretch lol but they are awesome guns and the customer service in Smyrna is way over the top. I have a gen 2 g19 that is probably my favorite gun and will be my edc when my permit finally arrives. I don't know what makes the dang CZ soot so well. I am no accomplished marksman by any means. I just know if the g19 and cz75 are on the bench in front of me I am going to shoot much better with the CZ and it feels like it was built for my hand.

I love my Glock's but my 1911's will always be my favorite pistols! With that being said I have owned a few CZ's now and can say they are one of the best shooting pistols I have shot and seem to be very reliable! Nice score and sounds like your pretty happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom