• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ P10c fails reliability test

If stippling was so great and Glock sees all the DIY woodburning back yard stipple jobs, why dont they give people what they want rather than having to do a hack job?

They do, it's called RTF2. M&P 2.0s are now "stippled" as are P10C's and XDs etc...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

If stippling was so great and Glock sees all the DIY woodburning back yard stipple jobs, why dont they give people what they want rather than having to do a hack job? G10 Piranha grips are nice BTW.

Any illumination on sight is nice. low light doesnt = no light.

Any gun in the $500 range should have a nice trigger. Walther did it.
Apparently, there are some terrible stipple jobs out there, but a guy did my g43 before I bought it from him, and I love it.. he did a wonderful job, and feels so much better than the stock grips.

I like i-dot sights, but few ever mention them.

On the trigger, you always hear from people, "if you can shoot well with a stock glock trigger, you can shoot well with any trigger." Think about that, its not a compliment really. Walther rocks the trigger, and the grips too.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

There is also many situations where your target may be clearly illuminated but you are standing in a dark room, night sights and/or a light provide value. As far as night sights sucking in the daylight, thats not really possible, as solid black front and solid black rear sights don't suck in the daylight so how can their counterparts?

You forgot to mention the benefits of metal sights, compared to glocks polymer factory sights.....

I think if you F with something long enough, they will all have an issue. There's a lot of moving parts in a gun, and they all need run right. Go back in time, every manufacturer has had issues they needed to improve.

I am suspicious of this guys claim and the gun being as bad as he makes it out to be. After watching the video, I think a big part of the issue was his attempt to destroy it, in other words he created the mess, but may have found a weakness that needs some attention.

I'd like to see a video made of someone shooting 5-10 one thousand round intervals. That's a more realistic test than all the screwing with the P10c he did in that video. Get it hot running it hard, see what breaks naturally.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Just a heads up in case you or anyone else didn't know this is the same guy I'm pretty sure.
https://www.luckygunner.com/labs/brass-vs-steel-cased-ammo/

http://www.vuurwapenblog.com/genera...and-omissions/where-theres-smoke-theres-liar/

Glad I'm waiting for the threaded barrel model. Maybe they will have fixed this by then.

Much as I love CZ, I would never buy a 'duty' pistol that could hang itself up like that with no warning. That's almost as negligent as the SIG P320 fiasco.

Back
Top Bottom