• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ P10c fails reliability test

Thanks for checking. I may look into as well. I have a bunch I could examine, its just a matter of taking the time. I'm not worried about this issue at all. With the money being made in YouTube, I have become a suspicious SOB lately.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
There is no money made on YouTube videos that feature guns. Google de-monetized those a while back.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Wow so you can bet banned for talking **** about CZ. LOL

KEK Hunter Banned Permanently
banned.png

Rating - 100%
10 0 0

The reason that the P10c fails to go into battery, is the slide cover. It wiggles. A lot. It's held in by the tension of the firing pin and firing pin spring only... The firing pin is a bit loose, and it moves around a bit. If the slide cover moves about 2mm down during recoil, it catches on the rear of the frame and keeps it from going into battery.

CZ is aware of the problem, and Cajun Gun Works is designing a new slide cover to address this.

You can fix it if it happens to you, by popping off the slide cover, and on the bottom inside of the cover, take a file and bevel it to create a "ramp" instead of the 90 degree edge that currently catches... That way if it does slide down and hit the frame as it goes into battery, it will "ramp" it and force it up and out of the way and go all the way into battery.

It's a problem, but an easy fix.

My concern is that over time, that firing pin gets more and more loose in it's channel and you break the plastic slide cover when it moves too far and slams into the frame when cycling, causing the firing pin assembly to bend, break, jam or fly out of the gun... Hopefully CZ or CGW will have a fix by then.

Anyone with a CZ P10c, lock the slide back and wiggle the slide cover up and down and you will see what I mean...

Back
Top Bottom