• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ VZ 58 7.62x39 rifle

Soviet: I talked to a guy that had a VZ 58, I kept asking him if it was made by CZ but that guy was a country bumpkin and kept thinking i was saying VZ. And the price he gave me on it is what makes me question what it actually is.

I have one of these and I love it, even more than my AR. If you run it like an AK, most of the cons won't apply. It's practically the same rifle, just a few more interesting features.

I took a carbine class with mine (well 1/2 the class, 1st half with AR, 2nd half with VZ) and both performed as they should. Accurate and zero failures.

[Broken External Image]:

I have one of these and I love it, even more than my AR. If you run it like an AK, most of the cons won't apply. It's practically the same rifle, just a few more interesting features.

I took a carbine class with mine (well 1/2 the class, 1st half with AR, 2nd half with VZ) and both performed as they should. Accurate and zero failures.

[Broken External Image]:

Love that setup! Very nice!

Be sure to buy plenty of mags while they are available. When they first came out, mags were a pain to find.

And for those that don't know, these do not use regular AK mags.

Be sure to buy plenty of mags while they are available. When they first came out, mags were a pain to find.

And for those that don't know, these do not use regular AK mags.

They sure are! Midway has a 4 pack with a mag pouch for 59.00 bucks. Got 2 of those so im good! They can be hard to find at times though. It does suck they do not use AK mags... but the gun still rocks!

I like the one i have, picked it up from Czechpoint , the 1st thing i did was to put a new trigger, hammer, sear in it and add apistol grip ....I will add more mods down the road.

I like it better then the AK.

Back
Top Bottom