• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daddy duties

Yall acting real tough on the interwebz...lol

It sounds like you need to talk to your daughter and encourage her to break ties with ole homeboy. Take her phone and block him and delete all his contacts. I dont really see this as some 1960s "ole paw is sitting on his porch with the double barrel" moment. Just talk with her and if you have an opportunity talk with him.

Or take everyone elses advice, shoot the dude, like what my friend in highschool dad did to his sister's boyfriend, and go to jail for 5 years.

Handle the situation as you see fit. Be smart and make wise decisions. I would be careful typing my intentions on social media. Be careful he may surprise you.

Yall acting real tough on the interwebz...lol

It sounds like you need to talk to your daughter and encourage her to break ties with ole homeboy. Take her phone and block him and delete all his contacts. I dont really see this as some 1960s "ole paw is sitting on his porch with the double barrel" moment. Just talk with her and if you have an opportunity talk with him.

Or take everyone elses advice, shoot the dude, like what my friend in highschool dad did to his sister's boyfriend, and go to jail for 5 years.
Nah you must not have kids then. Something changes in you when you become a daddy and any sort of slight against your kids makes your blood boil. But this guy is harassing his technically still underage daughter. Their isn't any kind of talking I'd want to do at that point if it's gotten to the point he's harassing my kid and me at my house. It's not the 60's but some folks do need a good old fashioned ass whipping still.

This isn't internet tough talk. Believe me when I say I'm willing to go to jail for my kids if somebody did something to them.

Ages aside as she’s old enough to consent, collect texts, recordings, whatever you can find, file for a protection order. The violate the MF’er and let him get his own stalker in a cell for a while to learn him to behave in civilized society

Side by side, no divider. You get real close with family and friends that way. :peace:
You're not true friends unless you've done this.....
IMG_8372.jpeg

Nah you must not have kids then. Something changes in you when you become a daddy and any sort of slight against your kids makes your blood boil. But this guy is harassing his technically still underage daughter. Their isn't any kind of talking I'd want to do at that point if it's gotten to the point he's harassing my kid and me at my house. It's not the 60's but some folks do need a good old fashioned ass whipping still.

This isn't internet tough talk. Believe me when I say I'm willing to go to jail for my kids if somebody did something to them.

I have 4....lol.

Back
Top Bottom