• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Update on Christmas tree built by my daddy

1   0
Reaction score
I know most of the men folk don't care for an update since the workmanship is complete. However, there were some folks who asked to see it decorated. The picture I sent Daddy didn't have a star, it didn't have an extra shoe at the bottom to make a tree trunk and it it was decorated with with different colored Christmas ball ornaments. Once he built it and painted it better than the picture, Mama wanted to know why I hadn't put the ball decorations on. I told her I was waiting to order farm animals instead. As a true Mama and a true Southern Baptist, word made it back to Daddy. As we were sitting in our pew at church Sunday morning before service, they informed me that I had critters for my tree on the way. When I say that I am SPOILED ROTTEN, Y'all I mean it! Never has one child been so BLESSED AND THANKFUL!

Attachments

• 20231213_173500.jpg
    20231213_173500.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 108
I know most of the men folk don't care for an update since the workmanship is complete. However, there were some folks who asked to see it decorated. The picture I sent Daddy didn't have a star, it didn't have an extra shoe at the bottom to make a tree trunk and it it was decorated with with different colored Christmas ball ornaments. Once he built it and painted it better than the picture, Mama wanted to know why I hadn't put the ball decorations on. I told her I was waiting to order farm animals instead. As a true Mama and a true Southern Baptist, word made it back to Daddy. As we were sitting in our pew at church Sunday morning before service, they informed me that I had critters for my tree on the way. When I say that I am SPOILED ROTTEN, Y'all I mean it! Never has one child been so BLESSED AND THANKFUL!
Us men folk care about stuff. Post up anything you care about and we will comment 😁😁😁

Merry Christmas 🤗😁🇺🇸

I thoroughly enjoy reading this type of stuff….especially about another member and family.
This is really awesome and makes for a beautiful Christmas !
I do want to wish you and everyone here a very merry Christmas and hopes for a great and safe New Year.
Thanks for posting !

Looks good with decorations ! You are blessed to have two great parents and they are blessed to have a nice and appreciative daughter! God bless you all this Christmas season !

Awesome! That will be in your family long after we are no longer here. We value those things the most, especially around Christmas! This is a tree made with random women stuff over the years by my wife’s family. They add to it every year and now my daughters will keep the tradition going.
IMG_2775.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom