• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daddy duties

It’s actually a LOT easier to handle and I have absolutely no interest in going to his parents house and putting them on notice 👹
He's 19, a legal adult. His parents are out of it. Your Daughter on the other hand, is a whole different story. Thing is you have to be careful how you handle it

Generally the limb don’t fall far from the tree,talking with his parents would be useless.just find out where he’s at and have a little come to Jesus meeting.make it in a general location where they will be a witness that you warned him.

I have two daughters, they're still too young for crazy boyfriends but I seriously feel bad for you cause I cant imagine how I would feel or react if I were in your shoes. I feel like if I were in your shoes id pay him a visit and show him what crazy really looks like.

I have two daughters, they're still too young for crazy boyfriends but I seriously feel bad for you cause I cant imagine how I would feel or react if I were in your shoes. I feel like if I were in your shoes id pay him a visit and show him what crazy really looks like.

My friend it’s worse when they are younger… you’re helpless and that’s when they are more vulnerable. I get to go to his job site and toss around his spensive tools in front of his coworkers and PRAY TO GAWD he bucks up at me!!!!! 👹

My friend it’s worse when they are younger… you’re helpless and that’s when they are more vulnerable. I get to go to his job site and toss around his spensive tools in front of his coworkers and PRAY TO GAWD he bucks up at me!!!!! 👹
I have one thats 14 and one that is 12 so the boyfriend days are right around the corner, I dont blame you for whatever you do. Any guy that acts the way you described has issues and they clearly havent been taught any respect at home. I hope you put an end to it and he learns an important lesson without anyone having to go to jail or get hurt too bad.

"My daughter has a guy friend that is causing some real issues here at my house… like harassing, calling all hours, and even disrespecting myself…"

And you haven't set the record straight yet?? Maybe you are being too considerate of your daughter's feelings, but you could be leaving it too late and he thinks your silence is approval and acceptance of his actions.

Need to jump on this quick. He's driving a wedge between you and your daughter. "Harassing" and "disrespect" are serious conditions that need immediate attention.

Stomp a mud hole in his ass and walk it dry.
200w (23).gif

Back
Top Bottom