• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daddy duties

Was that to Appalachian for you? It’s a phrase us mountain folks use when describing how to teach someone a lesson with a beat down. Didn’t realize I was speaking to an audience of flat landers.
Yeah, you nailed it, definitely too Appalachian. My family tree isn't a family circle 😉.

Do the mountain folk know that everyone already has a mud hole built in and there's no need to "walk it dry" after the advent of toilet paper?

1000007368.jpg

My daughter has a guy friend that is causing some real issues here at my house… like harassing, calling all hours, and even disrespecting myself…

and he’s 19 years old and she’s 18 in 2 weeks.

Too bad he thinks this is still High School

👹
Sounds like you need to clean the old shotgun in front of him to politely remind him who's in charge around there.

If he gives you the opportunity, do what his daddy never did.

If that dont work, stomp some Ga clay in his butt or whatever that saying is…

Yeah, you nailed it, definitely too Appalachian. My family tree isn't a family circle 😉.

Do the mountain folk know that everyone already has a mud hole built in and there's no need to "walk it dry" after the advent of toilet paper?
What’s toilet paper? We use corn cobs and old newspaper to clean our hind ends. Put a two seater outhouse in last fall, so nobody has to wait.

Back
Top Bottom