• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

daewoo ar

Get your Daewoo parts here:
http://daewoorifleparts.com/
I've got 2 DR200s and LOVE em.
Uses AR mags and with the adapter, from the above listed site, can take AR stocks.
I might be talked out of one , but it'd have to be a good trade....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-28-17-18-03-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-28-17-18-03-1.png
    806.7 KB · Views: 14
Get your Daewoo parts here:
http://daewoorifleparts.com/
I've got 2 DR200s and LOVE em.
Uses AR mags and with the adapter, from the above listed site, can take AR stocks.
I might be talked out of one , but it'd have to be a good trade....

I have been visiting that site for weeks now. I want to replace my thumb-hole stock with a folding stock and a pistol grip but these parts have been out of stock.

You mean Bush banned them in 89. It was the senior George Bush that signed the first AWB in 89 . That turned $350.00 Norinco and Polytech AKs into $1000.00 rifles over night.
If its the rifle I'm thinking about its pretty much a Korean copy of a Galil. You can probably find one on Gunbroker.

I believe that '89 ban is no longer effective. So, why is no one importing Daewoo rifles any more? I mean Lionheart imports Daewoo pistols after all.

Last edited:
I believe that '89 ban is no longer effective. So, why is no one importing Daewoo rifles any more? I mean Lionheart imports Daewoo pistols after all.
well when this thread began I checked Gunbroker and there were 3 pages of Daewoo guns and parts. I can't recall now if there were any stocks listed but if you haven't already checked you probably should. I did see a few complete rifles for sale. One of which had the retractable stock like the pic SOLGardner posted. And that one is okay I guess. But you probably prefer a skeleton Galil style side folder like I would.

The only thing I know is the parts a bitch to find and practically none of the standard parts work in a standard AR15. That should be obvious just by looking at one. If I bought one it would be a collectible or a conversation piece only. They should be worth something in the collectors market.

Back
Top Bottom