• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daily Dinner thread?

Time again to load up!!

20240322_101803.png

It's a recipe I got out of one of my cooking magazines....
I do not think I'd call them glazed....it just called for a bag of frozen peaches....(among other things) however the chicken seems to pair well with the peaches...I also that pork would do well!!
I can try to post the recipe, if you think you might like it

It's a recipe I got out of one of my cooking magazines....
I do not think I'd call them glazed....it just called for a bag of frozen peaches....(among other things) however the chicken seems to pair well with the peaches...I also that pork would do well!!
I can try to post the recipe, if you think you might like it
I'm always looking for something different and I'll eat almost anything that don't eat me first.
I'll try almost anything once.

Haven't posted anything in awhile. Figured today would be a good day for a bump.

Homemade pork curry using curry powder instead of the cubes. Taste is cleaner and fresher to me but the other one ain't bad either!

Homemade Curry

Cube and stir fry your meat and set aside.

Onion, carrots, garlic, oil, salt, pepper in a pan and fry until onions have color. I also added hashbrowns because I didn't have any potatoes on hand. Add 2-3 good teaspoons of curry powder and some powdered ginger. Stir. I added a splash of soy sauce at this point to add some liquid back into the veggies. Then I added 3-4 cups of water and a couple tablespoons of Knorr chicken powder. Let simmer and stir. Add a good pour of whole milk and stir to thicken uncovered. Add the protein. Let simmer covered until everything is tender.
20240411_162937.jpg
20240411_163312.jpg

Back
Top Bottom