Dallas Police Shooting Was it justified "Officer Saftey Is Everything These Days"

i don't see the guy in the office chair as dangerous. he kinda reminds me of the elderly people at the nursing home that talk crazy and roll around in their wheel chairs all day, not very dangerous and relatively easy to control.

he is guilty of rolling around in a office chair on the street talking crazy(he was suffering from schizophrenia), maybe taser worthy if unruly or violent but not gunshot worthy. the sad thing is his mom called the cops there to make sure he didn't hurt himself. even if he had a knife the taser would have been sufficient

Last edited:
They say he was mentally disturbed and had a knife. Officer safety people, they have families to go home to. They have a hard job so, 'RESPECT THEIR AUTHORITY". Move along.

No, not justified. They were even TOLD the kid had issues, but wasn't a threat by the parents. He made NO aggressive movement towards the officers, in fact he retreated...

I woulda hit him with tazer pistol from 2 directions, he wasn't a threat to anyone but himself from everything the vids and eyewitness accounts say. Guess he isn't anymore.

Bad shoot.

Officer Safety is priority one. The State does NOT have to pay for this kid in the future so there is another plus. WIN WIN for Dallas right?

Dangerous, dangerous man right there. Excuse me, men. The guy never had a chance.

But they get to go home safe. Probably shot a dog after this just to ramp down.

Great comment from a Brit on youtube about this video:

"At the last count there was over 380 million of you ****ers, and you're tooled (armed) up! Why are YOU letting this happen?"

Last edited:
Umm.. I'm sure the family would love too see your comment " Bennett remains in the intensive care unit of a Dallas hospital.
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b13_1382058761#3mUYPyP1PiDY57bh.99"

- - - Updated - - -

Wozbean.. Umm.. I'm sure the family would love too see your comment " Bennett remains in the intensive care unit of a Dallas hospital.
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b13_1382058761#3mUYPyP1PiDY57bh.99"

Dangerous, dangerous man right there. Excuse me, men. The guy never had a chance.

But they get to go home safe. Probably shot a dog after this just to ramp down.

Great comment from a Brit on youtube about this video:

"At the last count there was over 380 million of you ****ers, and you're tooled (armed) up! Why are YOU letting this happen?"

it'll happen one day, all it takes is a certain domino being removed to cause the whole thing to collapse
when will it happen is unknown to me but the human being can only be pushed a certain distance

but i doubt much shooting will happen when is does happen, it'll probably look like an ant hill full of ants scurrying out of the impact zone after the hill is stepped on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom