• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dallas Police Shooting Was it justified "Officer Saftey Is Everything These Days"

WTF just happened there. Not sure what this is about but it looks like dude got shot for rolling around in an office chair.

That's pretty much what I am seeing ive been watching it over and over to see if I was missing something not trying to turn this into a cop bashing thread but police in this country really are getting out of hand. you hear more and more of this stuff happening more often

I'm in no bashing anyone but I'm at a loss to what would cause him to be shot. Maybe tazed if he was being out of hand

Please don't think I was saying you were I was talking about me cause if you post anything negative about LEO on this site from what I have seen everyone accuses the OP of bashing the police

Are we 100% sure he wasn't tazed. I mean watch the guy at the bottom if I was reaching in my shirt pocket and never expected a shot I would of at least jumped a bit and the way he dropped looked like he was tensed up especially between .26 and .27 seconds before the video skips his arms are strait as boards. Now I have no info I just ran up on it on here and have never seen it before but from that being said that's my I initial opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom