• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dallas Police Shooting Was it justified "Officer Saftey Is Everything These Days"

CLASSIC RESPONSES.

Maybe you should get your head out of the sand ?

Classic, no, but they are MY responses. My head isn't in the sand and surely isn't up my arse. I'm glad that we have a difference of opinion. I respect you as a person because that is who I am, even though we agree to disagree, it doesn't make either one of us right or wrong. I simply voiced my open minded opinion of what I saw and comprehended. There is no keeping score here and no game to win. I guess with me living in a more rural setting that I have a more sense of respect and trust in people in general including the cops because that was just the way I was raised. I can understand somewhat with you living in a somewhat of a (my opinion called a shethole) of a larger city, how you would feel that everyone is either out to either screw you over or are out to get you in one form or another. It's a sense of big city paranoia that I have yet to experience. Where I live I can actually sleep at night with my doors unlocked if I choose to. I guess we are a reflection of our own environment. Good luck to you and stay safe in your shethole sir.

no lefty here I assure you. I more common sense that lefty or righty.

Well since there is no common sense in your original response I'm sure you are somewhere left or right. If you had common sense you'd question the actions of those obviously operating in the left/right paradigm like your friendly officers here.

Classic, no, but they are MY responses. My head isn't in the sand and surely isn't up my arse. I'm glad that we have a difference of opinion. I respect you as a person because that is who I am, even though we agree to disagree, it doesn't make either one of us right or wrong. I simply voiced my open minded opinion of what I saw and comprehended. There is no keeping score here and no game to win. I guess with me living in a more rural setting that I have a more sense of respect and trust in people in general including the cops because that was just the way I was raised. I can understand somewhat with you living in a somewhat of a (my opinion called a shethole) of a larger city, how you would feel that everyone is either out to either screw you over or are out to get you in one form or another. It's a sense of big city paranoia that I have yet to experience. Where I live I can actually sleep at night with my doors unlocked if I choose to. I guess we are a reflection of our own environment. Good luck to you and stay safe in your shethole sir.

Actually your response is quite typical (classic as I called it). Certain people say it all the time "oh, I hope those LEO you bash never have to help you". yadda yadda yadda. Some version thereof that statement.

I understand your feelings towards Atlanta, I try to avoid town (most major cities) whenever I can. However my opinion is formed from my interaction with LEOs, ADA's and defense attorneys. I also look at situations in the news and on the web with an open mind. The LEO does not get a free pass, the "perp" doesn't get a free pass either. For example that kid that ran from the LEO and then got run over by a cruiser. sorry. LEO did what I deem acceptable. It was an accident. HOWEVER, the Dallas video and LEO reports (from 2 officers, not 1) do NOT match the video. And your telling me the video was altered. Nice. Also I never said everyone, I believe I said roughly 30% of LEO. NOT EVEN close to 100%. So I pray you never have a bad LEO encounter because you are in for a rude awaking. I personally believe LEO should be held to a higher standard than the general citizen. A. They selected the career. B. They have a lot of power of the general citizen C. They need to be responsible, trustworthy and professional for starters.

Also so we're, clear my graduating class was 76 students, school was empty on first day of deer season, you had shotguns in cars in the student parking lot. I grew up on a dirt road, main door open, screen door unlocked, no AC, no cable TV, keys in the cars in the driveway. My father was our Scout leader and my mother our 4H leader. You know who ended up being Deputy Sheriffs? The school bullies, some have been fired since then, but still. The cool kids were actually on the volunteer fire department.

I don't like cops...I don't even want to talk to cops,it either means I have been robbed or am fixing to be.(by the cop)
I used to support my locals..now I ignore them like they don't exist,since anytime I have needed them I have been disappointed..

**** them..and the attornies and judges and court systems, its all ****ing joke in this country anymore!!

Thanks for your opinion. Since you aren't an ODT supporter it has no validity in my opinion.

2.bp.blogspot.com__CEl5vEyIz44_TtrswuOjUZI_AAAAAAAACBw_ZlJB1K22e61c297c3a07cbdc2631ac5eeb91a54.jpg

I don't like cops...I don't even want to talk to cops,it either means I have been robbed or am fixing to be.(by the cop)
I used to support my locals..now I ignore them like they don't exist,since anytime I have needed them I have been disappointed..

**** them..and the attornies and judges and court systems, its all ****ing joke in this country anymore!!

Yup

I guess there is either a bad short between my brain and my fingers when I type or a bad short between someones eyes and their brain. Either way I am wasting time in this thread. lol

Back
Top Bottom