• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dallas Police Shooting Was it justified "Officer Saftey Is Everything These Days"

There will come a point when you have to realize that not all cops deserve your support. My "guesstimate" is that 30% of them are "bad". That's almost 1 in 3. Even if you round down to 25%, 1 in 4. Good luck with that. See this video and tell me it's just 1 LEO.....Please I see like 5 or 6 join in....http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/gang-atlantic-city-officers-brutally-beat-man-release-an-attack-dog-to-gnaw-on-his-neck/

LOL thanks for your lecture. My 50yr old azz appreciates it. I never said all cops deserve my support did I? Hell I got a ticket for 89 in a 70 zone on the interstate by a young smartazz deputy from Laurens County. He didn't clock me because I had my cruise set on 75. He clocked the SOB in a white Ford truck that flew by me, but I still got the ticket, even after I called him a fuggin liar to his face.

There are good people and bad people in this world, some wear a badge some don't. I wished people would stop believing everything they see or hear on the interent.

Let me ask you this: If you were trapped in a burning vehicle and a cop pulls up, would you want (as you call them) crooked, corrupt, murdering azz cop to pull you out?

Or, God forbid one of your family members was robbed and murdered, wouldn't you want the cops to find the SOB's?

Stop your bashing and grow some fortitude.

it'll happen one day, all it takes is a certain domino being removed to cause the whole thing to collapse
when will it happen is unknown to me but the human being can only be pushed a certain distance

but i doubt much shooting will happen when is does happen, it'll probably look like an ant hill full of ants scurrying out of the impact zone after the hill is stepped on

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL thanks for your lecture. My 50yr old azz appreciates it. I never said all cops deserve my support did I? Hell I got a ticket for 89 in a 70 zone on the interstate by a young smartazz deputy from Laurens County. He didn't clock me because I had my cruise set on 75. He clocked the SOB in a white Ford truck that flew by me, but I still got the ticket, even after I called him a fuggin liar to his face.

There are good people and bad people in this world, some wear a badge some don't. I wished people would stop believing everything they see or hear on the interent.

Let me ask you this: If you were trapped in a burning vehicle and a cop pulls up, would you want (as you call them) crooked, corrupt, murdering azz cop to pull you out?

Or, God forbid one of your family members was robbed and murdered, wouldn't you want the cops to find the SOB's?

Stop your bashing and grow some fortitude.

Wow, emotional appeal and lack of logic for the fail.

weknowmemes.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_06_beating_a_dead_horse_call_me_maybe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom