• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Damn expensive hobbies!

I can tell ya one thing, hot rods and motorcycles are definitely expensive hobbies. Luckily I quit hot rods before my youngest turned 16 and got a bunch of those “performance awards” eluded to earlier or getting wrapped around a tree, I was a little more hardheaded when it came to bikes though. It took three fractures & shattering the top of my tibia and almost losing my right leg above the knee, surgery for the titanium plate & screws and 8 1/2 long ass months of PT to convince me that 49 years of riding was enough. Worst injury I ever got from a motorcycle and that time I didn’t even crash, ain’t that some messed up ****?! lol

Ps. Hey though, I’m grateful as I can be that I still have my leg, it could’ve been a lot worse.

I have found marrying and getting divorced by women to be extremely expensive.

I had the same hobby.

throwing_money.gif

I’ve been with the same woman for over 45 years, I have no hobbies anymore, much less any expensive ones. 😆🤣😂
As an unmarried, childless adult, it is my duty to embrace hobbies and pastimes that my peers cannot, as they have sacrificed their free time and finances to maintain the population. I must vibe and chill, and do fun things, in their honor.

As an unmarried, childless adult, it is my duty to embrace hobbies and pastimes that my peers cannot, as they have sacrificed their free time and finances to maintain the population. I must vibe and chill, and do fun things, in their honor.
Taking one for the team, so to speak.

I honor your service.

Back
Top Bottom