• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Damn expensive hobbies!

Got a whacker bad, damn. It’s a young man’s game. wife won’t let me go near it anymore.
On her behalf, I wrecked my longboard going does a hill a week after I retired, broke nose,arm and leg. a little girl ran out it front of me , so it was hit her or dive over her. Should have hit her ass, she turned into a little bitch.

military never paid me to Base Jump, so I never did. Takes big balls!

Terminal velocity!

I feel I'm being pretty consistent in picking back up my old hobby of playing bass guitar and have several songs learned. The problem is I like to play in different tunings so I'm looking at buying another bass. In good old boujee fashion I want the best and am prepared to pay. I swear, if it's not guns or women, it's musical instruments. Car guys probably feel the same lol. At least it's not drugs. Anyway, I'm a Spector guy through and through and looking at getting the Spector Dimension 5. That burl wood grain just speaks to me and the multiscale fret board is something I'm interested in. Tax returns are already spent lol.

View attachment 6685573
That’s a nice looking axe. You gotta have multiples…..it’s part of the process. I’d ditch my firearms way before I’d do without my instruments

IMG_1341.jpeg

moosensquirrel moosensquirrel thats nice! Details?

I actually have a 1975 Oldsmobile convertible
Sitting in my garage. Gonna work on it when the weather gets better and get it back on the road. It’s been a bit but I’ve had the car since high school (2001) so I’m in it for the long haul.

I know enough about Italian wiring to know I’m not smart enough

Back
Top Bottom