• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dana Safety Will not sell semi automatic rifles to civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Scott McRae group going to start selling cars to only LE as well? I wonder what the statistics are like when you compare the number of cars sold by Scott McRae group that have been used in accidents and deaths versus the number of firearms sold by them that have been used in shootings.

Quit clicking on the thread if you don't want to hear people's views and opinions.

Because arguments like the one above yours makes gun owners sound so profound and logical.

At this point they can fornicate themselves.

If it was a supply vs demand thing, they would not just ignore calls or send callers to voicemail. They had a chance to handle the transition with class, but decided the public does not warrant an explanation.

If you call the Sugar Hill store, I will talkwith every member that wishes to speak. The NC store is the one being called. 770-381-8633 is the Sugar Hill location.

more appropriately........but that will require a whole new thread.......

Explain to me how they are choosing to follow it? Their parent company has said no more sales of that particular item. Would you be willing to lose your job for something so petty or would you rather voice what the real situation is and try to get common sense back to the parent company so they will hopefully revoke the policy. I'm sorry we are not in an Armageddon scenario where they should just hand out the inventory to prepare for a fight. They are doing the best they can while trying to retain their jobs and get policy changed.

The State of Georgia has a code saying that I cannot provide my service below a certain price point. Should I ignore them and risk being shut down?

:rolleyes:

Yeah but on your third song when you "Drop it like it's hot" that service is worth 10x what you charge. XXOO

Explain to me how they are choosing to follow it? Their parent company has said no more sales of that particular item. Would you be willing to lose your job for something so petty or would you rather voice what the real situation is and try to get common sense back to the parent company so they will hopefully revoke the policy. I'm sorry we are not in an Armageddon scenario where they should just hand out the inventory to prepare for a fight. They are doing the best they can while trying to retain their jobs and get policy changed.

would i be willing to lose my job to fight for a, in your words "petty", constitutional right? yes
try and get common sense back into the parent company? yes, but that would most likely lead to the above Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom