• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dana White goes off on Jon Jones

Why didn't they make it a non-title fight? Jones may have been more likely to take it.
Also wonder why there were no other 205 pounders available (or were there none willing to fight Jones on short notice?)

Why didn't they make it a non-title fight? Jones may have been more likely to take it.

In the past, if the main card had any discrepancies (fighter didn't make weight or one of the fighters got injured and someone else stepped in) it was just a 5 round fight non-title. That is how Dana should've handled UFC 151 instead of trying to make it another title fight.

Silva offered to fight to save UFC 151 and Dana White declined. Dana White is a jack azz. Jon Jones was right to deny Sonnen a fight. He just fought six weeks ago, now he has gained 20lbs and taken enough juice to fight, w/o even qualifying for a title shot. NEGATIVE.

Since no one else realizes what's going on here I'll cut to the chase in blue collar laymans terms.

When you're a truck driver and the boss says you gotta help load, then you get off your ass and help load.
If you don't there are plenty of guys lining up to take your place.
You may cost the boss a few bucks by missing a deadline or making the company look bad once, but you wont do it twice.

Now do you understand?

Since no one else realizes what's going on here I'll cut to the chase in blue collar laymans terms.

When you're a truck driver and the boss says you gotta help load, then you get off your ass and help load.
You may cost the boss a few bucks by missing a deadline or making the company look bad once, but you wont do it twice.

Capiche?

:clap2:

Now do you understand?

Exactly.....

The article I read stated the Event was already cancelled by the time Silva volunteered....

Rashad tried to tell us .Jones is about Jones he doesn't care about bushido or any fight etiquette ,He **** on everyone !End of story!

Back
Top Bottom