• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Danner boots

6   0
Reaction score
Hey gents,

Heads up, Danner is having a sale on their boots today around 1500. They're factory seconds (though the last pair of blems had no issues), around 30-70% off their usually MSRP.

Link

I bought a pair of RAT's at the PX during training, probably gonna pick up another pair to replace 'em (messed them up on the countless o-course runs).

Would have helped if I had seen this earlier today. The boots are obviously good quality. I had a pair of Danner boots 30 years ago. They were great. And I was real happy to see Made in USA on these boots too. Sure, bump it. I registered. I'd love to get something for my trouble. Thanks for the tip.

I bit the bullet and bought a pair of Danners in October. They started leaking before the end of December. Very disappointed to say the least, they have been sent back to Danner so we'll see how their customer service is.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

A little heads up on their sizing, I think they tend to run a bit smaller/narrower than some other styles. I wear a 8.5 in Bates ICB's that the Corps issued me, and had to go 9.0 D for the Danner RAT.

Danner went slightly down hill after LaCross bought them out a couple years back. LaCross killed off some of the Danner tried-n-true boot styles because they "conflicted" with the LaCross line of boots, but LaCross boots sucked. After LaCross, Danner changed some of their insole designs too, bad for guys with large feet like me.

We got issued superfeet insoles, so I can't comment on standard Danner insole design.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom