• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*DATE CHANGE Combat Carbine & Lowlight Tactics, Sept 29, Jefferson GA

Any suggestions for AR or AK mag carriers? Are there any good but inexpensive tactical belts? I currently wear a leather gunbelt thats great for EDC but I've never tried hanging the pistol and multiple mags off it.

Any suggestions for AR or AK mag carriers? Are there any good but inexpensive tactical belts? I currently wear a leather gunbelt thats great for EDC but I've never tried hanging the pistol and multiple mags off it.

So many different methods of carry that I'm hesitant to recommend. What works for one folk don't work for another.

I run a Jones Tactical belt (highly recommended, 100% US made materials, hand-sewn right here in Georgia!) with 2 kydex Safariland AK or AR pouches. Most folks run some sort of vest or carrier with the mags on them.

Georgia Gun store has some Safarilands in stock and then Red Uniform Tailor in Marietta that has a wide assortment.

For my mag carriers its @billieco at Gearcraft.

If you don’t know what you want, don’t put much money into them. Buy something cheap that will get you through the class. While at the class, you’ll be able to look at 10 or more different types of magazine carriers. This will help you make a more informed decision for buying the good stuff.

If you don’t know what you want, don’t put much money into them. Buy something cheap that will get you through the class. While at the class, you’ll be able to look at 10 or more different types of magazine carriers. This will help you make a more informed decision for buying the good stuff.
This is what I’ll do. Probably a cheap condor or similar soft carrier for $15 and spend the real money after I see what others have.

I have pouches from esstac KYWI and TACO, and prefer the TACOs atm. Good, fast pouches are expensive, but Condor stuff is workable and cheap.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom