Date of AWB introduction

I was 22 in 1994 and no Military came to my house to take my guns or mags if they did I would not have given them up. There was enough notice to allow me to buy all I wanted back then. This rubbish talk that is being floated now is different, no grandfathering currently owned items and confiscation. I hope I live far enough out that I have time to take to the hills knowing that there are people who are willing to take lawful orders to use deadly force against American Citizens to remove my weapons. Oh thats right I lost all of my firearms in a terrible gambling accident so I guess I have no worries

I was 22 in 1994 and no Military came to my house to take my guns or mags if they did I would not have given them up. There was enough notice to allow me to buy all I wanted back then. This rubbish talk that is being floated now is different, no grandfathering currently owned items and confiscation. I hope I live far enough out that I have time to take to the hills knowing that there are people who are willing to take lawful orders to use deadly force against American Citizens to remove my weapons. Oh thats right I lost all of my firearms in a terrible gambling accident so I guess I have no worries

Meh I think thats all a bunch of crap about the confiscation and all that other jazz. The bill I saw if it passed which I'm almost positive it won't, would allow grandfathering with a ton of other things you would need to do... Which just isn't going to happen (or so I hope).

Meh I think thats all a bunch of crap about the confiscation and all that other jazz. The bill I saw if it passed which I'm almost positive it won't, would allow grandfathering with a ton of other things you would need to do... Which just isn't going to happen (or so I hope).

I dont believe it will fly either in any shape, I will confess though be prepared.

Yep. If the law was such, and that was my order. I ain't going to prison for disobeying an order for your gun. If the laws were the way they currently are, then possibly. Again, I'm not sitting in prison whole someone else debates the constitutionality of the order that I refused.
Did you challenge the original 94 ban in court? No. You obeyed the law. As would I.

This happened during Katrina. Guns were confiscated by several levels of law enforcement and the guard, if I remember correctly. Only a few groups refused to confiscate guns and I don't believe they were chastised for it.

Remember that most of our military's feet on the ground guys are young and haven't thought through all of this like us old f***s have.

Disagree with what? I'm not being a jerk, I'm just curious.
do you think any amount of Bushmaster AR will be able to do anything against the US military

I hear this argument a lot, but it seems to me history has shown that armed civilians can put up a pretty good resistance to even the world's foremost military powers. (See: The American Revolution, The Warsaw Ghetto battle,
Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Syria, etc.)

I hear this argument a lot, but it seems to me history has shown that armed civilians can put up a pretty good resistance to even the world's foremost military powers. (See: The American Revolution, The Warsaw Ghetto battle,
Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Syria, etc.)

Possibly. There are an extreme amounts of differences between those, but do you really want to go toe to toe with the us military?
Really?

I am sick of hearing people talk about military confiscations and hinting about killing soldiers who come to take their guns. Do you really think that would happen large scale??? Hell most of us have more of those evil black guns and "large capacity magazines" in our house that the typical gun owner.

You have seen the military go door to door after Katrina stealing guns from people who legally owned them and were not causing any problem

You've seen the fed gov murder more children at Waco than were killed at SandyHook disregarding the posse comatatus (sp) act in order to facilitate the mass murder

You saw the soldiers willingly do this.
Cops love to kick in doors and kill people. They cream their jeans at the thought of it. They'd rather kick in doors and kill people than stake out stop signs and set up speed traps

If you dont believe me just search YouTube for " pastor jonathan ayers"

He was murdered by the Stephens County deputies Who got promoted for their effort

You saw what the cops in Colorado did after that bank Robbery. Totally unconstitutional but they did it anyway and have suffered no consequences for it So other depts will take that as a free pass to do it too

Cops never pass up a chance to demonstrate their power and how they are above the laws that we have to obey. And they will not pass up a grand chance to grab your guns and some or all of your other valuable preps while they are at it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom