• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daughter done busted another big one**UPDATED 11/14**

Some of y’all might remember last deer season my daughter got 2 big 8 pointers and I posted them on here. Well she got another Big Washington County 8 pointer this morning, biggest one she’s ever killed. I couldn’t be more proud of her if I tried. Shot him at the end of a shooting lane after he chased a doe out and she stopped him. This one was at the top of her list for this year. View attachment 2875026 View attachment 2875027 View attachment 2875028 View attachment 2875029
I said it last season and I’ll say it again, straight buck killer.
Got him with her 308. She’s got another big one on cam with a broken ear. It’ll be next
Congrates,great buck.

Some of y’all might remember last deer season my daughter got 2 big 8 pointers and I posted them on here. Well she got another Big Washington County 8 pointer this morning, biggest one she’s ever killed. I couldn’t be more proud of her if I tried. Shot him at the end of a shooting lane after he chased a doe out and she stopped him. This one was at the top of her list for this year. View attachment 2875026 View attachment 2875027 View attachment 2875028 View attachment 2875029
I said it last season and I’ll say it again, straight buck killer.
Got him with her 308. She’s got another big one on cam with a broken ear. It’ll be next
Very nice!!!!

Back
Top Bottom