• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dawsonville Gun ripping off customers - removing stickers from factory seconds lots

Dawsonville Gun, as it is now called still has a pawn shop in the rear and their gun showroom is like walking ionto Bass pro, top notch, classy and even the gun guys behind the corner are better groomed, I might suggest dickie's of matching colors though to add that extra touch. Something about seeing Tony S or Scott, in a dickie just warms my heart.
Bashem if you dare bvut you are so outnumbered, you will be madee a fool in the end.

If I'm a troll then those of you blindly rallying behind an organization with questionable retailing practices makes you shills.

To sum it up: they clearly removed, and admitted to doing so, stickers intended to notify the consumer that the contents therein were less than service grade. Now, you might be fine with living in ignorance of your low velocity or cosmetically defective rounds..... the defects aren't really the point. Heck, I might buy some myself. The point is that they REMOVED them in order to, I believe, dupe the customer into buying the product that the customer might not have purchased in the presence of such information.

I'm sorry I "disappeared," my time is valuable and I don't get drama kicks over internet arguments with (mostly) overweight under-educated good old boys.

Free enterprise is a great thing. You can continue to support this organization. For me, it'll be the more reputable internet outlets like Palmetto and Aim. I'm so glad the advent of the internet has allowed more efficient operations to eat the lunch of local stores.

Last edited:
If I'm a troll then those of you blindly rallying behind an organization with questionable retailing practices makes you shills.

To sum it up: they clearly removed, and admitted to doing so, stickers intended to notify the consumer that the contents therein were less than service grade. Now, you might be fine with living in ignorance of your low velocity or cosmetically defective rounds..... the defects aren't really the point. Heck, I might buy some myself. The point is that they REMOVED them in order to, I believe, dupe the customer into buying the product that the customer might not have purchased in the presence of such information.

I'm sorry I "disappeared," my time is valuable and I don't get drama kicks over internet arguments with (mostly) overweight under-educated good old boys.

Free enterprise is a great thing. You can continue to support this organization. For me, it'll be the more reputable internet outlets like Palmetto and Aim. I'm so glad the advent of the internet has allowed more efficient operations to eat the lunch of local stores.

You're 12 days early.

Well after your sweeping generalizations and insults, I'm sure to believe your totally undocumented side of the story. Next time use your camera phone for proof.

Hmmm. not sure what a fudd is but I assume this isn't a nice comment about those on the ODT that give the store the benefit of a doubt?

Urban Dictionary definition of the word "fudd"

Slang term for a "casual" gun owner; eg; a person who typically only owns guns for hunting or shotgun sports and does not truly believe in the true premise of the second amendment. These people also generally treat owners/users of so called "non sporting" firearms like handguns or semiautomatic rifles with unwarranted scorn or contempt.

Well after your sweeping generalizations and insults, I'm sure to believe your totally undocumented side of the story. Next time use your camera phone for proof.

Yeah, that is getting old. JPJ (yeah, right), you can certainly choice where you shop although I, personally, think it would be a sad day if all local gun stores closed. On the other hand, most of us also shop PSA and Aim, etc. and the internet should "level set" stores that try to rip off people (I can name a few) but are not an impediment to local stores that sell as fair prices (such as Dana).

Urban Dictionary definition of the word "fudd"

Slang term for a "casual" gun owner; eg; a person who typically only owns guns for hunting or shotgun sports and does not truly believe in the true premise of the second amendment. These people also generally treat owners/users of so called "non sporting" firearms like handguns or semiautomatic rifles with unwarranted scorn or contempt.

Ah, could have been worse I guess... I for one, am an anti-fudd :)

You are accusing a legitimate company of scamming customers with no proof. Hell you were not even available to answer questions after you posted this thread.

Your words, sir, carry no weight.

Back
Top Bottom