• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dawsonville Gun ripping off customers - removing stickers from factory seconds lots

JPJ, you are obviously bright enough to realize one person making claims, without proof isn't going to win your point. Personally, I would not be at all surprised if you were right. But, your case is weak. A man's cyber word isn't as solemn as a handshake. And even then I want to see photos. Post up some of the boxes with torn off stickers.

I did like your overweight and undereducated barb.

If I'm a troll then those of you blindly rallying behind an organization with questionable retailing practices makes you shills.

To sum it up: they clearly removed, and admitted to doing so, stickers intended to notify the consumer that the contents therein were less than service grade. Now, you might be fine with living in ignorance of your low velocity or cosmetically defective rounds..... the defects aren't really the point. Heck, I might buy some myself. The point is that they REMOVED them in order to, I believe, dupe the customer into buying the product that the customer might not have purchased in the presence of such information.

I'm sorry I "disappeared," my time is valuable and I don't get drama kicks over internet arguments with (mostly) overweight under-educated good old boys.

Free enterprise is a great thing. You can continue to support this organization. For me, it'll be the more reputable internet outlets like Palmetto and Aim. I'm so glad the advent of the internet has allowed more efficient operations to eat the lunch of local stores.

The stickers removed were price stickers. They are orange and usually have a few digits on them to let the consumer the cost of the item. If you want really call us out on products having sticker residue on them, then , yes, we are guilty. As I said before, we had to inventory items in the new shop. Tons of products have sticker residue on them. What is the big deal here. Break out the camera man and lets see a picture of the ammo in question. You failed to come up here and state your case. You internet commando bad mouthing us without even bringing it to our attention in person.

Owners name is Paul, managers name is Matt. Sales guys in that area are Tony and Scott. 706-216-1468. Shoot us a call or come up. Bring up that ammo in question, we are very interested in seeing it. I recommend you talk to Matt or Scott. Oh yeah, Scott is not overweight. I am a little, my mom said I was big boned.

The stickers removed were price stickers. They are orange and usually have a few digits on them to let the consumer the cost of the item. If you want really call us out on products having sticker residue on them, then , yes, we are guilty. As I said before, we had to inventory items in the new shop. Tons of products have sticker residue on them. What is the big deal here. Break out the camera man and lets see a picture of the ammo in question. You failed to come up here and state your case. You internet commando bad mouthing us without even bringing it to our attention in person.

Owners name is Paul, managers name is Matt. Sales guys in that area are Tony and Scott. 706-216-1468. Shoot us a call or come up. Bring up that ammo in question, we are very interested in seeing it. I recommend you talk to Matt or Scott. Oh yeah, Scott is not overweight. I am a little, my mom said I was big boned.
[Broken External Image]:

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Man if you're "Big Boned" there's no hope for me ....

nuff said.

I dont think I have ever seen a fat skeleton.

It really sucks for us business owners when people like this go and post a review or trash us on the internet for something we can not defend ourselves with. If someone has a bad experience or they are not satisfied with our work bring it to the owner or manager, depending on how the owner or manager handles the situation is how you should rate your review.

JohnPaulJones.... people like you are what help great businesses LOSE business.

I've been doing business with these guys as 400 Jewelry and Loan for years. Great guys to deal with. Very fair prices. Sometimes I can't even beat their prices by ordering off the Internet and when I can, shipping usually makes the prices even. 90 percent of everything currently in my safe came from them. So I was suspect of the complaint before I even read the details. Kudos to DG and P for responding.

To the OP, you don't have to buy anything there you don't like to start with. Free market, ain't it great.

Back
Top Bottom