• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DD backing out of NRA event after Uvalde

That's about the stupidest ****ing thing I've read all day and I've read some stupid shyte today.

Agreed DD didn’t kill anyone. People are ****ing retarded.

I hoped they backed out bc they know the NRA isn’t going to support them in their upcoming legal battle.

!00 % supporter of Daniel Defense and Marty. Tough situation I will guarantee you they are doing what they feel is the right thing regardless of how it looks or effects profits. Good people there.

Is that why he supported fix nics? (asking for a friend lol)

Until the profits customers gave feedback, then they changed their minds on the fix nics support. Seems money based decisions making and not 2A decisions. (maybe their is a lot more to the story, but that is just the outsider looking in).

Until the profits customers gave feedback, then they changed their minds on the fix nics support. Seems money based decisions making and not 2A decisions. (maybe their is a lot more to the story, but that is just the outsider looking in).
I'd say he was virtue signaling but the signal his customers saw was STOP buying Daniel Defense rifles.

Let’s be honest with ourselves. If customers demanded that we all kill and eat babies the CEOs of every company would start a #weeatbabies campaign. They don’t care what it is as long as they meet their profit goals. He was testing the waters on what he thought the customers wanted to hear. Then backed peddled his virtue signaling when it wasn’t what the customer wanted to hear. Lol

Love seeing people bash Daniel Defense for supporting Fix NICS while owning Springfield, Troy, or RRA.

Daniel Defense gets bashed because they are expensive. If they were 650 bucks nobody would even remember him supporting that briefly.

I don't buy DD rifles because they are not set up the way I want and if I am going to spend that kind of money, it will be precisely what I want, but I will never say they aren't nice guns.

Love seeing people bash Daniel Defense for supporting Fix NICS while owning Springfield, Troy, or RRA.

Daniel Defense gets bashed because they are expensive. If they were 650 bucks nobody would even remember him supporting that briefly.

I don't buy DD rifles because they are not set up the way I want and if I am going to spend that kind of money, it will be precisely what I want, but I will never say they aren't nice guns.

Let’s not forget Dan Cooper

I hope people slow down on buying DD rifles for a bit. Then maybe I can get one of their CHF barrels on the cheap. There is good for some no matter what happens. That good being me getting a discounted barrel.🤭 Did I just say that? Oh yes I did! Snap! snap! snap!

Back
Top Bottom