• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DD Rifle devaluation from spray painting

eh, it's spray paint. Pretty easy stuff to get off, I have bought many a rattle canned gun in my lifetime and have never had any issue removing the paint.

It will reduce the number of people who are interested in it to be sure, and DD already has a fairly small number of people who are looking for and willing to pay for them. Personally, I have zero interest in anything DD unless I am being offered it at a deep discount...and I mean DEEP. Spray paint or not really doesn't matter to me.

Do people still value them since Marty did the "fix nics" support, then later backpedaled ? (asking for a friend) :)

He released this article only after "community feedback".

Do people still value them since Marty did the "fix nics" support, then later backpedaled ? (asking for a friend) :)

He released this article only after "community feedback".

Lol…the maker of weapons for people to protect themselves from the government is a boot licker…lol

I've handed them and shot them at the range. Not overly impressed. Especially not enough to seek one out.

They're good "starter" guns. You can build better if you know what you're doing.

Not sure what you could make much better. The factory furniture and mags are dumb to me, but their rail systems, BCG and Barrels are excellent and that’s the heart of the gun in my opinion. They’re overpriced retail, but I would not be upset at all with a Daniel defense. My DD barrels are excellent.

It’s like a house with a pool. If someone likes it, the fact it’s got it won’t matter to them. To the rest of the collectors out there that handle their guns with white gloves, they’ll give you 10% of its value. It doesn’t bother me, I’d buy a rattle canned gun all day if it’s a reputable manufacturer. But all but one of my ARs are sprayed. And my 4x4 has trail rash and mud caked in the undercarriage as well. Get your **** out of the safe and use it. Good lort

Back
Top Bottom