debating 43x vs P365XL

To me the 365xl is perfect. With the extended mag, it holds fifteen rounds with less of a print than a Glock 19. It disappears on my hip and shoots very well. Only thing I might do is add some talon grips to make it fill my hand slightly

Take a look at the Springfield Hellcat too. Awesome sights, great trigger, higher capacity then the 365XL. I owned both and shot the Glock as well. Kept the Hellcat.

I know I know...but this thread has been "on topic" far too long!

365 blows the 43x out of the water and I have both. Better sights, better trigger, more accurate(with my particular load) and I can shoot it better on a timer.

Which is better?
Which shoots better?
Which is easier to carry?
It is all subjective. Which do you shoot better, which is easier for you to carry etc. Personally I like the Sig. Mine is the standard P365 with XL frame. I have both standard 12 and extended 15 round mags for it. I have handled a Hellcat and liked the way it felt but never fired one. I don't care for the Glock at all but that is just me. I have never been able to shoot glocks well. Something odd about the grip angle.

It is all subjective. Which do you shoot better, which is easier for you to carry etc. Personally I like the Sig. Mine is the standard P365 with XL frame. I have both standard 12 and extended 15 round mags for it. I have handled a Hellcat and liked the way it felt but never fired one. I don't care for the Glock at all but I that is just me.
thank you for your input. I have shot 43x but my grouping hasnt been too great. I ahve P365xl but yet to test it

I've had both and much prefer the 365. I can get rounds on target more quickly and accurately with it, I like the grip angle better, excellent sights right out of the box, better trigger (IMHO), smaller and easier to conceal.

I also love the modularity with the 365. Since the fire controls are the serialized part, you can easily swap out frames to suit your needs. The grip frames are pretty cheap too. To me, making a 365/365XL hybrid is the best of both worlds. That's the way I currently have mine set up.

P365X.jpg

G43X.jpg

I've had both and much prefer the 365. I can get rounds on target more quickly and accurately with it, I like the grip angle better, excellent sights right out of the box, better trigger (IMHO), smaller and easier to conceal.

I also love the modularity with the 365. Since the fire controls are the serialized part, you can easily swap out frames to suit your needs. The grip frames are pretty cheap too. To me, making a 365/365XL hybrid is the best of both worlds. That's the way I currently have mine set up.

View attachment 3065083

View attachment 3065085
Wow thats a beauty

I carried the 43 for a while but after shooting the P365, I ended up switching. Ergos are just better for me. Can't tell a difference in terms of accuracy, although for whatever reason I can't shoot Glocks for ****. I think it's the weird grip angle and stupid hump. 10/12+1 rounds helps too!

Back
Top Bottom